Crosby Road to Cobham Drive
- New four lane major arterial road
- 2 new bridges at Carrs Rd and ECMT railway.
- 3 new pedestrian underpasses
- New 3m wide offroad shared (pedestrian and cycle) path along the full length.
- Dey Street Plan (PDF, 282KB)
- Concept Design Plan (PDF, 177KB)
- Ruakura Road to Cobham Drive Section (PDF, 2.03MB)
- June 2013 Project Update Newsletter (PDF, 195KB)
- Ruakura Road Area (PDF, 613KB)
- Old Farm Road Area (PDF, 1.12MB)
- Clyde Street Intersection (PDF, 1.21MB)
- Wellington St & Henry St Area (PDF, 1.20MB)
- Cambridge Rd / Naylor St Intersection (PDF, 1.33MB)
- Old Farm Road Closure.pdf (PDF, 1.16MB)
If you require any further information or have any questions relating to the Wairere Drive Extension project:
The Wairere Drive Extension from Crosby Road to Cambridge Road / Naylor Street is now complete, with the section from Ruakura Road to Clyde Street opened in May and the section from Clyde Street to Cambridge Road / Naylor Street opened in early September.
Design is progressing for the Wairere Drive extension from Cambridge Road to Cobham Drive – the final link in the Ring Road network. Construction is anticipated to commence in late 2014 and be complete by late 2015.