Hamilton City Council is committed to:
- Building the capacity of communities to realise the aspirations of young people
- Providing policy advice and support to the city's youth organisations to enable strategic alignment and positive implementation of the national Youth Development Strategy Aotearoa (MYD 2002)
- Developing participation and leadership opportunities for young people
- Enabling connectedness and collaboration between young people and the organisations that support them
- Providing opportunities for young people to identify positive role models in their communities
Check out these great websites for more information:
For further information contact the Community Development team.
For further information contact the Hamilton City Council Community Develpment and Leisure team and direct your query to the Senior Community Advisor (Youth).