||Cr Rob Pascoe|
||Cr Garry Mallett|
The Mayor and all councillors
||A majority of members (including vacancies)|
View elected members full profile and contact details.
Terms of Reference
- To monitor the Council’s financial and non‐financial performance against the Long Term Plan
and Annual Plan.
- To monitor the delivery of key projects.
- To approve and monitor contracts.
- To approve acquisition or sale or lease of properties owned by the Council, or owned by the
Municipal Endowment Fund and the Domain Endowment Fund with reference to the strategy
developed by the Business and Investment Sub‐committee, for any endowment properties.
- To consider and approve deferred capital expenditure.
- To approve changes to projects resulting from staff recommendations within the Key Projects
- To consider and approve business cases referred by the Senior Leadership Team.
Power to act
- Write off outstanding accounts greater than $10,000 (in accordance with the Debtor
- To approve all contractual and other arrangements for supply and services and revenue
generating contracts where the term of the contract (including renewal periods) and the
total value of the contract is within limits set and delegated by Council.
- To approve contracts and other arrangements where the amount of work involved in a
decision not to go to public tender exceeds $100,000 (GST excluded) or in accordance with
Council’s Procurement Policy.
- To approve all other matters in accordance with the terms of reference of this committee.
This Committee will be supported in its work by the:
• Events Sponsorship Sub‐committee.
• External Funding Sub‐committee.
• Council Controlled Organisations (CCO) Sub‐committee.
View Agendas and Minutes and the Meeting Calendar for all Council and Committee meetings.