Hamilton City Council now conducts all of its purchasing online through the Tenderlink Online Portal
. For existing suppliers this means a change in the way tender notices are advertised.
What does this mean for suppliers and contractors?
If you register as a supplier on the Hamilton City Council e-tendering portal it is important you keep your organisation’s details, including email addresses, current. Due to privacy issues, Hamilton City Council is unable to access your account and update these.
Incorrect organisation details including email addresses could lead to your organisation not being advised of potential tender opportunities so we urge you to go online and check that these are correct.
Editing Organisation Details
From the Our Details box, select Our Company Details. Choose the Edit Details button, make any changes that are required then click the Save Details button.
Editing User Details and Email addresses
After accessing the dashboard select Our User Details from the our details box. This will give you access to the User Maintenance screen. Select the user to edit from the Left hand panel. You will then be able to edit the individual user's details in the right hand panel, then click on the Save User Details.
You may also add new users or remove existing users from this User Maintenance area.
If you require assistance with any updating please contact the support helpline on 0800 698 363 during normal office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Streamline our purchasing and payments process for low value transaction;
- Reducing the need to set up “one off suppliers”;
- To provide an effective and efficient means of purchasing low value items whilst out in the field and for “out of pocket” expenses; and
- Reduce our internal costs by streamlining internal purchasing, receipting and payment systems.
- A credit card issued in the name of an individual employee (Cardholder); and
- An internet based Transaction Management System (Flexipurchase) which provides the facility to manage and view P-Card transactions.
P-Card purchases are recorded as transactions against each Cardholders card. All transaction are reviewed by the relevant manager to ensure compliance with Councils policy and procedures.
|October 2017||84||448||73,696.20 |
|November 2017||86||570||72,116.92 |
Contracts and Professional Services Panel (PSPs)