See our Contact Us section for more information or use the feedback form on our Do It Online section.
Hamilton City Council has made every reasonable effort to provide current and accurate information on this website.
However, Council does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of all information written and cannot accept responsibility for any actions taken from this information or information provided from any external links from this site. Website users are advised to use their own judgement.
Council cannot guarantee uninterrupted and error-free access to the website and that all information downloaded from the site will be error-free or free from any defects.
Unless otherwise stated, copyright in all material on this site belongs to Hamilton City Council.
Website visitors may reproduce, store and use the content of this website for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes only. Any material used from this website must have the source and copyright status of the material acknowledged.
Except as stated in the above, no portion of the content of this website, including text, graphics, photos and the Council logo, may be copied or used without the permission of the Council.
Find more information on the Hamilton City Council logo guidelines - see our Brand Manual) and find out how to contact us.
Your privacy is important to us. Our Privacy Statement covers:
- What personal information we collect
- When we collect your information
- How we use your information
- Sharing your information
- Keeping your information secure and accurate
- How long we hold personal information
- Accessing and correcting your personal information
- Who you can contact for further information
You can find our Privacy Statement here
Website users cannot make any alterations or changes that interfere with how the site currently works. This includes removing or adding any information, linking to another website and distributing any part of it this site.
Facebook terms and conditions
- offensive language;
- personal attacks of any kind;
- improper comments that target any group or individual based on their ethnicity, race, gender, religion, faith or sexual preference;
- spam and/or trolling, including repeated posts/messages or marketing content;
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- any other material we deem to be inappropriate;
- 'trolling' - a term used for a person who purposefully attempts to aggravate, blame or direct abuse to get a response from you in order to inflame a situation further.
Facebook giveaway terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Any decisions made by Hamilton City Council in regard to any part of the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Hamilton City Council reserves the right to amend, change or cancel the promotion and/or the terms and conditions of the promotion at any time.
- Only Hamilton residents are eligible to enter.
- Hamilton City Council staff and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- Entries must be made within the timeframe specified in each post to be eligible.
- Previous winners will not be eligible to enter for a period of 90 days.
- The winner will be notified by Hamilton City Council via Facebook or through other contact details submitted when entering the promotion. Where attempts to contact the winner fail, Hamilton City Council reserve the right to select another winner.
- Hamilton City Council reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or lesser value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives, in whole or in part.
- By accepting the award, each winner acknowledges that their name and photograph may be used by Hamilton City Council for publicity purposes.
The Council is not affiliated with any person whose goods or services are linked to or from the website or any linked site. The Council does not sponsor, endorse or approve of any of those goods or services. The Council cannot guarantee that external sites are accurate or that they will operate correctly.
Privacy Act 1993 (NZ Legislation website)