When you should call City Safe

You can contact our City Safe team if you are concerned about nuisance behaviour (behaviour that causes or is likely to cause alarm or distress to one or more people in the surrounding community)

If you feel that a person/people are engaging in nuisance behaviour:-

  • Approach the person/people
  • Stay calm and speak clearly
  • Do not be confrontational/aggressive
  • Explain why you are not comfortable with their behaviour and ask them to cease what they are doing and leave
  • Listen to their point of view

If they refuse to leave call CITY SAFE on 0800 723 32489.

If they become abusive or threatening call the Police on 111.

Page reviewed: 21 Jan 2019 12:26pm