What does this mean for safety?

The wellbeing of our community and our team are our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the advice from the Government and Ministry of Health and will be updating our website as new information becomes available.

Alert Level 1

Will CCTV and City Safe patrols be operational?
Yes. City Safe patrols in the CBD and the Suburban Response Team are business as usual.

What do I do if I have a noise disturbance?
You can still call our Hamilton City Council Call Centre on 07 838 6699 and your call will be referred onto the Council's noise control contractor, whose staff will record your details and the details of your complaint. Complaints will be assessed for investigation by the noise control contractor, bearing in mind the contracted security firm doing noise control could be busy dealing with other higher priority matters at the time. ​

Page reviewed: 08 Mar 2021 12:31pm