What is the Council's role?
What we are doing:
Hamilton is at 'orange'
Hamilton is at 'orange' of the Government's COVID-19 Protection Framework, otherwise known as the traffic light system.
At orange, there is community transmission which has the potential to cause pressure on the health system. While we can continue our everyday activities and services, we have extra safety measures in place to keep the at-risk and vulnerable of our community safe and protected.
You can read more about life at orange, and the Government's COVID-19 Protection Framework here.
- Wash and thoroughly dry your hands or use hand sanitiser regularly
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
- Keep your distance from people you do not know.
- Clean or disinfect shared surfaces often.
- If you have cold, flu or Covid-19 symptoms, stay home and get a test.