Set amongst 34 hectares of beautiful parkland and a short 10 minute walk from Hamilton's CBD, Claudelands is a unique one-site, multi-zoned events facility.
Incorporating the 6000-capacity Globox Arena, a four-star conference centre and more than 10,000 square metres of indoor and outdoor exhibition space, Claudelands can cater for a range of events, conferences and functions.
Features of Claudelands include:
- A conference centre which can host 1,200+ delegates and provide up to 11 breakout rooms, featuring a range of pre-function spaces
- More than 10,000 square metres of integrated indoor/outdoor exhibition space
- Globox Arena, Claudelands – a 6000-capacity arena with a boutique C-shape configuration, designed primarily for concerts, major sporting events, large seated banquets and conference plenary sessions
- Exclusive partnerships with local caterers Montana Food and Events, audio visual specialists Vidcom and leading ticketing provider Ticketek
- The Grandstand, Claudelands – a delightful character function space within the picturesque setting of Claudelands Park