Hamilton City Council is preparing an Integrated Catchment Management Plan (ICMP) for the Mangakootukutuku Catchment.
Mangakootukutuku ICMP FAQs
What is an ICMP?
- Pipes and infrastructure.
- Requirements on new development or subdivisions to manage water supplies, wastewater and stormwater.
- Managing streams and waterways, including identifying problems like stream erosion and coming up with projects to help fix these problems.
- Identifying flooding issues and options to reduce flooding.
- Restorations and environmental projects.
Why do we have to treat and manage stormwater?
What important stormwater features are in the catchment?
How do we treat stormwater?
What is a treatment system (train)?
Who maintains treatment devices?