The Proposed District Plan Hamilton City Council Decisions (9 July 2014) are made up of the following documents:
• Decisions on submissions by chapter (including appendices)
• “Strikethroughs” showing proposed changes (deletions and additions)
• Section 32 analysis (updated).
A summary of the decisions by the Commissioners can be found here.
Click here to see a presentation to industry stakeholders on 15 July 2014.
Click here to see a decision and a list of minor editorial changes made since the notification of Decisions on 9 July 2014.
Decisions on deferred matters (18 February 2015)
Proposed District Plan "Strikethrough" version
The decision reports are in the form of tables. The column headings are as follows:
• Submitter / Further submitter name
• Submission / Further submission point (eg 1146.004, FS115.008)
• Plan provision
• Submission type (whether the submission opposes, accepts or supports in part the provision)
• Summary of the submission point
• Decision – the Commissioners’ decision (accept, accept in part, reject)
Decisions on deferred matters are shown in the table below
Click to see the summary of deferred decisions by the Independent Commissioners (265 KB).
* Includes Chapter 12, Figure 1.1.9a in Chapter 1 and relevant pages in Appendix 1. Chapter 14 and a relevant definition (shown as previously notified) are also included as they are referenced in the Chapter 12 Decisions Report.
** Includes Chapters 5 and 23 in Volume 1, and Appendices 184.108.40.206, 1.4.7, 2, 4 and Maps 33A and 33B in Volume 2.