Five Cross Roads
- The area is already zoned for higher densities and building heights.
- Kāinga Ora own a lot of properties in this area. They are already looking at opportunities in Enderley and Fairfield and it makes sense to work together in these areas.
- Significant investment in public transport, pedestrian and cycling facilities is already planned, including the Eastern Pathways programme.
- It is highly accessible and located close to parks, schools and retail linked by key transportation corridors of walking, cycling and frequent public transportation routes.
- Similar building heights to the new developments we're already seeing along Fifth Avenue.
- Greater urban design direction and control will improve the look and feel of the neighbourhood.
- Better walking connections through the neighbourhood and around Five Cross Roads itself.
Page reviewed: 30 Aug 2021 11:25am