The plan is aligned with one of the 10 priorities in the adopted Hamilton Plan which aims to create distinctive suburban villages.
Five key outcomes were developed after community feedback earlier in the year. The plan sets out a number of early, short and longer term projects for the area that support these outcomes.
- Retain and grow Frankton's unique economy
- More people living in Frankton
- Preserve, enhance and share Frankton's history
- Visitors are attracted to Frankton's history and quirky character
- Strengthen Frankton's connections