Each person taking part in our Dirty Dog event on Saturday 15 June 2019 needs to agree to the following terms and conditions as part of their registration.
- I have read and understand the information regarding this event and agree that I participate in this event at mine and my dogs own risk
- This event will include running and walking on uneven surfaces with rocks, roots, stream crossings, slippery surfaces and up and down steep terrain. I acknowledge that participation in this type of event carries an inherent risk or injury, illness and in extreme cases death.
- I agree that I will not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol during this event.
- My dog is fit, healthy, fully vaccinated and if female, will not be in season during this event.
- My dog must be physically able to do the course. We reserve the right to
exclude your dog from the course at any point if our veterinarian deems
- In an emergency, I agree to allow medical or veterinary staff to treat me or my dog as they see fit.
- I am physically fit and have sufficiently trained for this event.
- My dog will remain on lead at all times, any faeces will be picked up and disposed of appropriately, and I will abide by all requirements under the Dog Control Act 1996 and the Waikato District Dog Control Bylaw 2015.
- I will obey all course markings and directions given by event staff.
- I will not smoke or consume alcohol on site.
- I hearby allow the use of mine and my dog's name and any images taken on the day to be used in the media and for marketing purposes.
- I hearby agree that in the case of event cancelation due to extreme weather my entry fee shall be non-refundable.
- I hereby acknowledge by this waiver that I release , and indemnify all persons, corporations, associations and bodies involved or otherwise engaged in promoting or staging the event and their servants, agents, representatives, officers and employees from all claims for losses, injury and/or damage arising from this event. This includes but is not limited to the various committees, members, and employees of all independent contracted suppliers to the event, local councils, cities and districts and their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives, agents, volunteers, event organisers and sponsors, whether or not the loss, injury or damage is attributed to the act or neglect of any or more of them.