Dogs Online is the Hamilton City Council e-services tool which can be used for the following:
- Renewing annual dog registrations.
- Registering new dogs.
- Advising when dog has died.
- Advising when dog is no longer in possession (eg, lost, stolen).
- Advising change of dog's address or ownership.
- Advising change of dog ownership.
- Advising changed owner contact or dog details.
Renew your dog registration
When it’s time to re-register your dog, we either will post out your invoice or you can then renew your annual dog registration using Dogs Online.
To renew your dog registration online you will need to enter two of the following details below.
- Dog owner number (this is found on your annual renewal invoice).
- Dog owner date-of-birth (this is shown on the annual renewal invoice).
- Dog registration tag number (this will be the tag number for each registered dog/s you own).
If you own more than one dog, you can pay their registration fees at one time. Your tag or discs will be posted out to you within 10 working days of receipt of payment. Find out about owning more than two dogs.
New dog registration
Change of dog owner or dog details
Making a payment