General enquiries and official information requests - OIAs

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​General enquiries/general information

If you have a general enquiry for Hamilton City Council, please send it via the general information request online form​​​ or contact the ​​Customer Service Team by email:​​ (or phone 07 838 6699). 

To request information or assistance from our Services staff, use our request for services online form​ or get in touch with our Customer Services Team using the contact information provided above.

See our contact us page​ for more information about who to contact in relation to other enquiries such as dog control and livestock issues​, property and rates information and for details on links and contact information in relation to our councillors, social media channels, media assistance, etc.

Requests under the Official Information Act - OIAs

Using our official information re​quest online form,​​ you can make an OIA request under the ​​​'Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987' (LGOIMA).  ​

Get more information on the process for official information requests and the LGOIMA and Privacy Act​.View ​a list of OIA requests and responses​ previously received by Council.

Civil Defen​​ce (CDEM)

If you need information on Civil Defence and Emergency Management (including tips on being prepared for and what to do in an emergency) - see our Civil Defence and Emergency Management pages​. You'll also find links there to the Waikato Civil Defence and Emergency Group, who are responsible for managing CDEM in the Waikato region.​
Page reviewed: 15 Jul 2019 9:08am