Property Information

​​​​​Property search

To find information about your property or a property you are interested in purchasing you can make a Property Search Request or a LIM Report. 

Council also has a Property Search Database online where you can find property and rates information.

Find information on the Property Revaluation 2018​ and how to make an objection.

Making a request

If your home was built since 1993, information is most likely on microfilm. To see this film you need to complete a Property Search Request Form (PDF, 62KB). 

A cost applies for search property files and associated printing. Information on fees are on the request form. 

Land Information Memorandum (LIM)

If you are buying or selling a property, a LIM may answer some important questions about the property and any associated buildings.

Project Information Memorandum (PIM)

A PIM provides specific information required for a building project that must be taken into account with the proposed design and the land on which it is to be built. This is very useful at the early design stage on what will be involved in a project. 

Find out how to apply for a PIM online and read more PIM information at PIM Report.

Page reviewed: 17 Jan 2019 4:01pm