Progress update - June 2018
Site preparation work is progressing well on the final stage of the
Ring Road project to improve transport connections and safety for
people getting around Hamilton.
The weather has been a challenge at times, but the contractor has
made good progress on site in the last two months getting it ready
for construction later this year. Their main focus has been on:
- Earthworks and creation of the realigned gully
- Installing stormwater pipes under Cobham Dr
- Relocating and upgrading watermain pipes
- Preparing for planting in the new gully area
- Relocating overhead power lines.
Read more in the June 2018 project update, found to the right of this page.
Community Information Day