General Conditions and Local ConditionsSpecial Paving, Amenity Areas and Decorative AreasSome treatments such as geogrids need extended excavation to properly anchor the product.
Work in the CBD impacting parking technology
Notes to fees and charges
The definitions of the categories are as stated in the National Code of Practice for Utility Operators' Access to Transport Corridors (published November 2011, amended February 2013)
The application fee includes:
- Traffic Management Plan (TMP) approval
- Processing of the application
- Issuing a Works Access Permit (WAP)
- Works completion sign-off (into warranty period)
- Warranty period sign-off
- Minimal site inspections as deemed necessary by the council's City Transportation Unit CAR Manager. Please note that site inspections relating to complaint resolution, further defects or dangerous works are not included in the application fee, and are charged at the hourly rate.